Weekends

Here is a typical Friday afternoon at our house:

boys....lots and lots of boys dorking around on the grass

The dog trying to ignore them

Bruce and the boys planning their next move

Here is my new read that I can't wait to tear into tonight! I read the first one at the cabin this summer.  I could not put it down.  It was disturbing, but very good.  I LOVE Francine Rivers as a writer!

And here is Emma, with her new sassy haircut!  So cute!
Here she is at the computer sooo excited to be working on her biology exam!  Good luck girl!!

I love our weekends together as a family.  Throw in some good weather and it makes for a perfect weekend!

emma claire  – (January 14, 2011 at 5:24 PM)  

its not an exam but a test. a test that sucks.

familygregg  – (January 14, 2011 at 6:06 PM)  

cute hair

i need to know more about this new ? Francine Rivers series

Seven's Heaven  – (January 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM)  

ok, i read both of those this summer and I loved the first one. the second one, not so much. but it's autobiographical for her i guess. let's just say it's not uplifting. my favorite is still the Mark of the Lion series of hers.

Anonymous –   – (January 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM)  

I really like Emma's haircut and I LOVE YOUR BLOG SET UP!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP