A long blogging break
So I have taken quite a break from blogging. I have had writers block. It seems that there were some people reading my blog without me knowing it and then using some of the stuff I have written against me. I didn't know quite what to do with this. So I just quit writing.
But I think I am ready to come back. I have gotten past the fear that they will do it again.
I use this blog as a way to express myself and share about what is going on in my life. I never mean to hurt anyone in any way.
So I am going to try and come back.
We have some exciting things to share in the months to come and I would love for this to be a safe place to share those things.
I hope you will join me!

Interesting...I want to hear more about that! With Will's condition, I would blog and probably didn't know 90% of the people reading it. Sometimes it's good to have the "I don't care what you think, because this story isn't about you" attitude :-)