Blogger Slacker
This blog title pretty much sums up me in a nutshell. I just can't seem to blog lately.
Part of it is that nothing seems to be happening out of the ordinary worth blogging about. We are having a wonderful summer. Lots of good times with great friends.
But I feel like life is so stagnant right now.
Our adoption is moving sooooo slowly. Our fingerprints are sitting at some dumb courthouse somewhere in AZ. Who knows how long it takes the dumb government workers to process those. Seriously. How hard can it be?? They certainly did not waste any time cashing my $64 check for the process. In the meantime, I am trying not to think about all the babies that are being born that could be ours. But, in the end, I know the Lord knows who that baby will be and if HE could, HE would get those dumb fingerprints done today. Really, He could. But for whatever reason, He is choosing not to, so we wait.
On the other area of our lives that has been in process for forever it seems, nothing has changed. Those of you who know us intimately know the details of this. We are still waiting for clarity. Still waiting to see heart change. Frustrating. Very frustrating.
In the meantime, I struggle with looking at other's lives that seem so easy. Things just seem to fall into place. I am trying really hard to not look at them and say, "why not me? why not us?" What are we doing wrong??
And then I remember that HE is in control, not ME. Ohhhhhhhh, ok so He knows what is better for us than I do?? Right. I forgot that. :) I am daily on my knees asking Him for guidance. I guess that is where He wanted me all along. :)

Hi. Your post made me smile today.
And, your faith is EXTRAordinary.