Back to the blogging world x2

Hello blogging world.


I have been away for a while now.


I am trying to decide what this blog is going to look like, so in the meantime, please just bear with me!


For now, I am just going to experiment and talk about whatever is on my mind.


I have struggled with keeping a blog because honestly, my life is not that exciting.  I am just an average stay at home, homeschooling mom of four.  Our days are pretty normal.  We have had our share of drama in the past, but really, who wants to read about it?  


My daughter has a blog and she is very witty and funny.  I am not sure I can measure up to that!  But, I am hoping that this blog will help me to "live life out loud" as the name suggests.  (Thanks to my dear childhood friend Liz for the title.  I was going to call it "laugh out loud" and then I got her Christmas card and she had the phrase "life out loud" and I said to Emma, "that's it! That is the name for my blog!!")


So I hope you enjoy hearing about our life....as boring and crazy as it may be!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP