Friends

 I know I have talked about my friends on this blog alot.

It's cuz they are such an important part of my life.
Janna and I at the Dodger game in California
 Having lost my mom and not living close to alot of family, our friends have truly
become like family to us.


Lisa and I on Easter at the Otto's
 We spend holidays together.  We vacation together.  We walk through life together.

Our friends have proven to us time and time again that they love us, no matter what.




This week my friend Kim Klassen was in town.  She moved to Colorado a few years ago.  I miss her and her family so much.  Our time together proved that distance has not changed our friendship.  We pick up right where we left off.  Our kids are the same way.  They love the time we get to spend with them and they also pick up right where they left off.

This is how the family of God works.

We love each other.

We serve each other.

We support each other.

We pray for each other.

When we move away, our hearts are still bound together.

I am so grateful for the "family" that God has given us in our friends!

P.S. I apologize if you are a dear friend of mine and you do not have a picture on here....unfortunately, I don't have alot of pictures of my friends on my camera! Most of my pictures are of my friends' kids!!  So know that I love ya!! :)

Bruce  – (March 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM)  

It's easy to be your friend....most of the time!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP