Things I love today
#1. The sun shining, but also looking forward to rain this weekend!
#2. My hubby being back in town after a business trip
#3. Looking forward to hanging with precious friends tonight
#4. My first book club meeting this afternoon.
#5. Doing laps around my backyard and catching up with a good friend on the phone.
#6. Anticipating the birth of a baby boy that will be coming home soon to his new family :)
#7. Waiting on the Lord for Bruce's work situation (really, it is good for us, I know!)
#8. Seeing the outside of our house in shambles, because it shows we are making progress on our remodeling project!
#9. Listening to my daughter play the piano
#10. The fact that my nephew is ok after being injured in Afghanistan
#11. The sand on my bathroom floor...cuz it means my boys have been outside being creative :)
#12. The smile that comes onto Eli's face whenever he is reminded that tomorrow is his first day of tball!
That's it for now...looking forward to a great weekend!! Hope you are too!

thank you for sharing in our lives, for being awesome friends and for rejoicing over this baby with us! xo
Life is beautiful.
I LOVEYOUF BLOG!!! AND I LOVE THIS POST!!
And today is a good day as well!