God is there

We truly are "between a rock and a hard place" right now.

We have some huge hurdles to overcome in regards to Bruce's job.

We have relational issues that seem overwhelming.

We have financial issues that seem to keep coming.

We have issues at church that seem like they will never end.

We are feeling under water on all fronts right now.

I know in the midst of it all that God is there, somewhere....

He just seems so far away.

We have asked for Him to show us where He wants us.  We have pleaded, in fact.  But He has seemed to remain silent.  We wonder what He means by the silence.

We are stronger than ever as a couple right now, and honestly that is the only thing that is getting me through this.

I know I need to rely on God for my strength, but sometimes in my flesh it is so much easier to rely on someone who I can see and touch.

Plus, he's pretty cute to look at. :)

But, I know, in the end, I need to press closer to God.

I am going to try in the days to come, to find God in all of this and seek His will in all of it.

I know He is there.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP