18 YEARS!!!


Seriously, I can't believe we are even old enough to be celebrating 18 years of marriage..20 years of knowing each other!  In my mind, we are still in our 20's!!

This man......

was instantly my best friend.
is sensitive.
seemed to "get" me right away.
is so fun loving!
is a wonderful father.
Loves Jesus!
actually likes to shop.
is level headed.
is compassionate.
is not afraid to cry.
watches chick flicks (and the Bachelor!) with me.
is such a hard worker.
is a great hunter.
is not afraid to buy me underwear..or makeup!
has great taste in shoes...and cars.
did I mention he LIKES to shop??
likes a good meal and is NOT picky AT ALL.
loves me like no one else can or ever will.

I could go on and on but won't, for now...

We met at college, his junior and my senior year.

I can honestly say that it was love at first sight for us, and we have truly lived a love story.  We do not have a perfect marriage, but he sure makes being married pretty easy and fun!

I love ya sweetie and hope we can have 18 more wonderful years together!!

Seven's Heaven  – (January 30, 2011 at 8:53 PM)  

Gosh, I love him too!! No wait, that's my man in many ways. We ARE so blessed, and I know you'll have way more than 18 years together. Keep putting him only after HIM and before THEM.LOL!!

Jenet Simmons  – (January 31, 2011 at 7:37 AM)  

I'm so excited to know your blog!! 18 years is amazing! And you have a marriage we look up to. We love you guys.

Live Abundantly  – (January 31, 2011 at 7:46 AM)  

You are such a great example to so many. You are transparent in your marriage, transparent in your parenting and in every other aspect. May God bless you to enjoy many more years together! How blessed you are to have a healthy, strong, growing relationship!

Kaarin  – (January 31, 2011 at 7:47 AM)  

Great post! We love you and we love your marriage.

Kim Thompson  – (January 31, 2011 at 12:41 PM)  

Just realized that I listed 18 things I love about him! That was not planned at all! I just thought, oh darn, I should have listed 18 things I love about him, and I counted them and there were!! I had to share that!!

Bruce  – (January 31, 2011 at 4:40 PM)  

I am blushing. Thanks KS babe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP