Love Life
I saw this on another blog today and thought it pretty much summed up how I feel about life these days.
If there is one thing I have learned from some of my past experiences it is that life is short. I know, it's been a theme on my blog in the short time I have been blogging. But seriously, it's true.
Life on this earth is short. Granted, if we are Christ followers, we have heaven to look forward to...but I still feel compelled to love hard for the years the Lord gives us to live on this earth.
Bruce and I have had some pretty lengthy conversations lately about how we want to spend the years we have left. We aren't getting any younger and we don't want to waste a day. We don't want to look at each other when we are in our 60's and say..."where did the time go?" It may fly by, but we hope that we have spent it abundantly, intentionally, and mostly LOVING those around us!!
If there is one thing I have learned from some of my past experiences it is that life is short. I know, it's been a theme on my blog in the short time I have been blogging. But seriously, it's true.
Life on this earth is short. Granted, if we are Christ followers, we have heaven to look forward to...but I still feel compelled to love hard for the years the Lord gives us to live on this earth.
Bruce and I have had some pretty lengthy conversations lately about how we want to spend the years we have left. We aren't getting any younger and we don't want to waste a day. We don't want to look at each other when we are in our 60's and say..."where did the time go?" It may fly by, but we hope that we have spent it abundantly, intentionally, and mostly LOVING those around us!!


Life is short and so are we!