Girls Weekend
![]() |
| Emily Griffith got to come along too! What a love!! |
| Rachel and Cate |
| Susan and Lori |
| Cate, Andrea and Emily |
| Melanie and Linda |
Wow, looks like a took a little break from blogging this week....
I had such a wonderful weekend in sunny California with all these women!
Although the conference was disappointing, we had a great time chatting, shopping, and eating! The food in Newport is AMAZING!
It was so fun to see our dear friend Andrea from Arkansas. She just had her 8th baby and it was so fun to get to meet Emily too!
Cate was my roomie and it was so great to have so much time with her!! (even sharing a full size bed one night- you know you're close when you can do that!)
I got to know Linda, who I have heard all my friends talk about but never had met!!
I got to hang with Melanie, Susan, Rachel, Lori and Julia!!
Julia did not make it in the pictures since she was sick all day on Saturday (boo!) And since I am such a great photographer (HA!) she missed her chance to get in a photo! Sorry girlfriend!
This actually was a joke all weekend. I told everyone "I am bringing my camera. Since I am a blogger now, I have to take pictures!" Well, I have figured out that I am much too social to be a photographer! I get busy talking and before you know it, the dinner or whatever is over and I have not taken a single picture!! Oh well, I think I have many other fine qualities! :)
It was weird to not hit Redondo, my hometown while we were there...it just wasn't possible with so many of us. But it was fun to spend time in another beach town...usually we just hang in R.B. when we are there!
I came home and it has taken me all week to catch up, but it was sooo worth it!! :)


Even though I love Sally, you're right, the conference wasn't that great. What saved it was time, conversation, laughter and eating good food with all of you!
There's a cute pic of you and Rachel and I have one of Linda and Julia if you want them. I think they're on my FB, I'll put them up, or on my blog. No bowl on your head though darn it!
We both need our daughters, the observers to do the photography!!
take that horrible picture down now!
on a different note, I loved that weekend with you!!